About Me

My photo
I am a pastor and a clinical psychotherapist. My life's passion is defining healthiness from a human perspective and paralleling it to the holiness of God, divine perspective. Shifting perspectives creates a paradigm that is alongside of rather than over and against. The parakalein of God and the paradoxes of humanity are redefined. Humanity is all about winning and yet we are losing ground everywhere. Divinity is all about letting go of the desire to win and the fear of loss. The Divine embraces the world with loving care regardless of anything.

Search This Blog

Auto Correct, not so much, or so little

Posted by Don Paine

The idea that the system will auto-correct if released from its burden to resist correction seems counter intuitive.  I need to correct behavior that is wrong.  If I do not address wrong behavior I feed it existence whether through tolerance or acceptance.  I have to take a stand against it.

Yes, but as I stand against something, anything no matter how right I am the person feels that I am against them.  If I then think all I have to do is tell them that is not true, that I care about them.  I slip into the seductive hole of "correcting" that creates and sustains a disconnect.  Even though I may be right I am wrong.

Sustainable energy is the idea that when energy taken and give are in balance energy is never drained but sustained.  Renewable energy may be like renewing the mind.  The mind fears loss and desires gain so it thinks it needs to correct and be corrected.  this leads to internal frustration and fragmentation, disconnection.  When the mind is renewed into a state of peace and love it does not fear loss nor desire to gain anything.  "Contentment is Godliness with great gain" (I Timothy 6:6).

Nature balances and counter balances itself without thought or feeling reactions.  The law of nature is the law of peace.  When we give up trying to correct others and connect with earth and Self" we will live in peace and love with one another on the planet God gifted to us.

Receive God's gift of inner connection, of love and peace.  Watch the world inside and outside change!

A change agent has no agenda except to love and care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment