About Me

My photo
I am a pastor and a clinical psychotherapist. My life's passion is defining healthiness from a human perspective and paralleling it to the holiness of God, divine perspective. Shifting perspectives creates a paradigm that is alongside of rather than over and against. The parakalein of God and the paradoxes of humanity are redefined. Humanity is all about winning and yet we are losing ground everywhere. Divinity is all about letting go of the desire to win and the fear of loss. The Divine embraces the world with loving care regardless of anything.

Search This Blog

Stability

Posted by Don Paine

I was reflecting on all the crazy events in our world as the year 2012 draws to a close.

Then it hit me that Jesus was born in the stable to offer to the world the stability of peace, hope, love, and joy which are the gifts of advent, the gifts of God to our world.

I know that God's peace, hope, love and joy are the things the make the most unstable of times stable.

In your stable, know God's stability.  For whatever was in the past and whatever is to come know the stable assurance of God's love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment