About Me

My photo
I am a pastor and a clinical psychotherapist. My life's passion is defining healthiness from a human perspective and paralleling it to the holiness of God, divine perspective. Shifting perspectives creates a paradigm that is alongside of rather than over and against. The parakalein of God and the paradoxes of humanity are redefined. Humanity is all about winning and yet we are losing ground everywhere. Divinity is all about letting go of the desire to win and the fear of loss. The Divine embraces the world with loving care regardless of anything.

Search This Blog

The Sacred and the Scared

Posted by Don Paine

I am enrolled in an online course with Michael Hyatt <michael@michaelhyatt.com> called:  "Influence and Impact Summit" which I am finding very helpful in my reengaging the world and my readers.  In fact yesterday one of the speakers said that engagement of people not advancement of career or revenue had to be number one.  It can's be to influence poor impact people so you get the notoriety, or make more money but to really help people because you really care.

Michael Hyatt blogged http://michaelhyatt.com/start-here
 to day that he had fearful parts that had negative gremlins, well he did not call them that but I am, that chewed away at his confidence but in the face of fear he went ahead.

So Iwant to blog what I have realized that has helped me to step back into the land of the living, from the island of fear.  "Fear is a place where we let Scared Parts rule, Faith is a place where the Sacred Place of Hope overshadows the Scared Place"  What a difference the position of a letter or a though makes in the choices we make.

Be bold, courageous and find that sacred space.  It is in you and all around you.  I have found that out so I know it is true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment