About Me

My photo
I am a pastor and a clinical psychotherapist. My life's passion is defining healthiness from a human perspective and paralleling it to the holiness of God, divine perspective. Shifting perspectives creates a paradigm that is alongside of rather than over and against. The parakalein of God and the paradoxes of humanity are redefined. Humanity is all about winning and yet we are losing ground everywhere. Divinity is all about letting go of the desire to win and the fear of loss. The Divine embraces the world with loving care regardless of anything.

Search This Blog

Arab Spring and the Eternal Spring

Posted by Don Paine

The Arab Spring became a movement to freedom and the practice of peace and love in Egypt and the Arab World.

There is an Eternal Spring inside of every member of humanity in every corner of the world.  Jesus spoke of it to a women at the Well, Jacob's Well.  A well is different from a spring.  the woman got it.  A well is something I go to for water.   She did that daily and more.  Jesus said, "If you knew who it was that asked you for a drink, you would ask him for living water.  That living water is like a 'spring of living water, springing up form deep inside of you.  A Well of Living water springing up into everlasting living, loving, and peace."


Her response, "Give me this water, please".


The Arab Spring is a human phenomenon that I support.  The Eternal Spring of living water is a Well I embrace.
It is the Love of God springing up then out from inside of all toward all.

Imagine a world where all people Love one another not due to a command from command central but from compassion form a internal center.

God loves me as I am not because I am love able nor because I act in lovable or unloveable ways but because love is in me as an Eternal Spring.  


Just as God is Love and lives in peace and love toward me not as his favorite but as favor. It is all that God is!



So I live in peace and love toward all not because they deserve it nor do I withhold it because I think they do not deserve it, but because love and peace are in me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment