About Me

My photo
I am a pastor and a clinical psychotherapist. My life's passion is defining healthiness from a human perspective and paralleling it to the holiness of God, divine perspective. Shifting perspectives creates a paradigm that is alongside of rather than over and against. The parakalein of God and the paradoxes of humanity are redefined. Humanity is all about winning and yet we are losing ground everywhere. Divinity is all about letting go of the desire to win and the fear of loss. The Divine embraces the world with loving care regardless of anything.

Search This Blog

The Would Shed

Posted by Don Paine

Words, words, and more words.  Books are everywhere about everything. 


I have often thought about writing but as often figured, who would care about anything I would say.  I had an insecure and doubting part that agreed, no one would read anything I said.  The part even said when I die all the words and thoughts that I thought will die with me for no one will have seen them.  Then I have another part that imagines people hearing me preach or teach or reading what I wrote.  The first is the depleted ego and the latter is the inflated ego.

I have decided to create a “Would Shed” on my blog and to regularly right what I “would say” if anyone was listening.  Random thoughts as they come to me through random or not so random experiences will be the focus of these entries.

If any random thought stimulates a part of you to consider something in a new and different way, I hope the benefit will be your own stimulation and growth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment